About Me

My name is Kelly. I am majoring in Music Therapy. I play both the clarinet and guitar. I enjoy sports, music and art. I have one sister. I own two cats and one dog.

How to master College

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

My Summer

The summer day's had gone by so fast. Parts of it were fun, other parts were just plain boring. My day's of summer started of with me signing up for a Water Polo program at Mesa College. I have always enjoyed water polo. I had been playing water polo since the 9'th grade and now I get to play with college girls. Next, I had to prepare for college somehow. My plan was to get music lessons with my school band teacher, JP Balmat and my clarinet teacher, Alan Luchasa. After I got started on that, I was pretty much ready for whatever came my way. I went to the beach, watched T.V. , hung out with some of my old school friends, and much more. Than, later on, my family and I went to New Jersey. I was in the water 3 times a day there, either with my family and friends. After spending time in New Jersey, I went back to San Diego which was where I lived. All I had to do now was to get my stuff packed for college. Than we arrived in South Carolina. I still didn't have everything ready so my family and I went shopping. Than move in day came at Converse and my summer vacation ended. Thats pretty much how my summer went.

No comments: