About Me
- cool kel
- My name is Kelly. I am majoring in Music Therapy. I play both the clarinet and guitar. I enjoy sports, music and art. I have one sister. I own two cats and one dog.
How to master College
Tuesday, September 23, 2008
What I have learned about myself during College
There are a lot of things that I have learned as a freshman in College. I have learned that I tend to build a lot of my new relationships around people with common interests. Since I am getting a degree in Music Therapy, most of my friends are music majors. As I have gotten to know each person, I have found out that a lot of people tend to group around someone that they have known from before. Sometimes that may not be the case. Some people may be interested in hanging out with someone that dresses and acts the same as they do. Everyone is different. With hall mates, I have learned that everyone is recognized for doing or having one thing that makes them unique. With roomates, I have learned that some don't understand privacy and personal boundries while others do. Some of them also end up being a really good friend of yours while others end up being a bad friend. It all depends on who you get. With classmates, I have learned that those are the people that I am around most of the time and will probably see for the rest of my life. With professors, I have learned that they are the best people to get help from when you don't understand an assignment. With staff, I have learned that they are the best people to go to for help but only when it involves something other than school.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment