About Me
- cool kel
- My name is Kelly. I am majoring in Music Therapy. I play both the clarinet and guitar. I enjoy sports, music and art. I have one sister. I own two cats and one dog.
How to master College
Tuesday, September 16, 2008
Staying Healthy in College
The study environment in the library is an easier place for my study and work compared to the other areas on campus. Its a lot easier for me to do my work in the library because I am able to get better help when I am stuck on a problem in the library. The people that work in the library are always willing to help me whenever I had a problem. My ideal study environment is in a place where it is quiet, full of what I need and where there are people that are willing to help me with my work. Loud noise, lack of technology and distractions are the things that inhibits my ability to concentrate.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
So, do you plan to make the library your constant study place?
The library is always an atmosphere that is calmming and welecoming on the third floor. The people in the library really do want to help which is nice.
Post a Comment