About Me
- cool kel
- My name is Kelly. I am majoring in Music Therapy. I play both the clarinet and guitar. I enjoy sports, music and art. I have one sister. I own two cats and one dog.
How to master College
Monday, September 15, 2008
Experience with Honesty
The experience went pretty well. I found that there was nothing to be lie about yesterday. I don't think I had any challenges with being completely honest. I was at church that day a lot of the time and didn't run into any problems where I wanted to lie. Academic integrity and honesty are important in college because they help get you though a lot of the work that college has to offer. They also help make the workload at college easier. Academic integrity and honesty are important to me because they help me gain respect from friends which go's a long way and makes me experience college better and enjoyable.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment